The Ultimate Blogging Guide.
What’s in for me?
Series 1: Introduction to Blogging
To start with, you’ll learn the basics about blogging. Later on you’ll have a real feel of the popular and latest styles as well as types of blogs.
Is Blogging really for me?
Blogging can be phenomenal. First, you develop superior writing and thinking skills, establish credibility, gain confidence, increase your fan base and best of all, earn from their blog.
Also, you can start small provided you have stable internet and computer.
Choosing your most appropriate niche.
Most freelance writers choose their area of specialization “along the way”. You can choose to pick up on diverse number of assignments until you find your fit. However, no employer will ever take you serious.
So choose your appropriate niche early on. How?
- Brainstorm your subject.
Learn how to generate ideas on the topic of your choice.
- Is your idea viable?
A viable idea can tremendously save your time and resources . To be on the safe side, find out whether your idea stands test of time and feasibility before you embark on your blogging journey.
Read more on
Choosing your niche size
What about your competitors?
Can you earn from your blog?
Know your audience
Information is the key
Important things to understand about blogging
How to choose your platform
Read the complete series 1.
Series 2: How to Set Up a WordPress Blog
- What is a domain name?
- Types of domain names
- How to select a blog name
- Tips for choosing the right domain name
- Premium domain names
What is web hosting?
- Tips for choosing the best hosting
A complete guide to setting up your blog
- Get a domain and hosting
- Install WordPress
- You are good to go
Important points to remember
- Feasibility study
- Embrace technology
- Do It Yourself
- Aim higher
- Owning your blog
Read the complete series 2
Series 3: Learn About WordPress
- Dashboard Layout; front and back ends
- Navigating the dashboard
Master your dashboard
- Posts vs. pages
Design and layout of your theme
Best Free and Premium themes
- List of recommended plugins for new bloggers
Additional menu options
Series 4: How to Publish Impeccable Content
- Basic components of a blog post
- Pages content
- Sidebar content
Types of content
- Whitepapers & Case Studies
Best blogging practices
- Aim higher
- Become an authority
- Know your audience
- Editorial calendar
- Clarion cut
- Check performance
Series 5: Content Marketing
- Plan for promotion
- What to aim for
- How to promote your blog
- Inform family and friends
- Blogger outreach
- Submit your blog to search engines and directories
- Comment and Contribute to other blogs in your niche
- Create a Feedburner account
- Optimize your blog for search
- Capture Emails
- Learn from your competitors
- Paid advertising
Ways to promote your blog content
- Submit your blog posts to bookmarking and voting sites
- Try blog promotion networks
Social media marketing
- Other social networks
- Context is important
Series 6: How to Earn from Your Blog
- Myths about earning from your blog
- Passive income is the way to go
- You can earn money while you sleep
- Income reports can show you the path to earning top revenue
- Wait to monetize until after you grow an audience
- Preparing to monetize
How to monetize new blogs
- Affiliate marketing
- Google AdSense
How to monetize for blogs with small size audiences
- Selling Ads
- Sponsored reviews
- Selling your own products or services
How to monetize for blogs with large audiences
- Syndicating content
- Selling your blog
To receive a free copy of this guide in your email, fill the contact form below
We’ll keep your contact details private and confidential. Thanks